Saturday, June 23, 2012

The butterfly emerged !


We caught the precious moment this morning !

When I woke up this morning, the caterpillar was crawling about... just fatter than yesterday. When I looked at the pupa, which was still green yesterday, it had turned transparent, and I could see the patterns of the wings. I got very excited and told them to come and take a look. I was pretty sure the butterfly would emerge today. So I kept checking on it.

Finally before lunch, it started moving. The kids were excited as well. The kids got to look at how the butterfly emerged !!

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master