Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fever 39.4 degree celcius

Last evening, I went to pick up the 2 kids as usual at 6.30pm.
What greeted me were a gloomy girl and ding-dong boy. (his Chinese Tr said " 他可欢的呢!“
What a contrast! It happened that the girl is starting to have fever after she wakes up from nap I guess

Last night, she had no appetite even though we cooked her favourite fish, potato and egg. So I let her go to sleep. I woke up several times throughout the night to sponge her forehead. This morning, I got a shock to the 39.4 on the thermometer. I called Papa to wake up, to tell him Enen's fever is 39.4. He said, "Wah, so high ah", and dozed off again.

I decided to take childcare leave and bring her to doctor earlier, so that she can take medicine and rest. The boy opened his eyes and saw that I have changed, immediately asked where I am going.
Talking about the boy, he woke up last night as well. Before he slept, Papa folded a blue paper aeroplane for him to play with. I didn't know he brought it to bed with him. Therefore, he woke up in the middle of the night to LOOK FOR that paper plane! I wonder why kids have such good memory. They can remember what they bring to bed and still remember it the minute they open their eyes.

Ok, I heard some sneezing in the room. Will take a look at my little girl now.

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master