Saturday, September 13, 2008

我要去shopping了

We brought En en out to purchase a carpet this afternoon. Left the boy with my mum-in-law for a few hours. En en is a very typical 'lady' who is excited about shopping. Ever since we told her that we are going shopping, she kept on saying "我要去shopping了". Does she know what is shopping in the first place? :P
We left house at about 2pm, which is her nap time. So we told her to take a nap in the van. I think she was quite worried that she would not get to go shopping if she falls asleep. Initially, she refused to lie down on my lap, I could see her struggling to keep her eyes open. When she realised she would sleep, she repeatedly reminded me to wake her up. She said "要起来先。要起来先。" (Interpretation: I am going to fall asleep, please wake me up before you go shopping)

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master