Monday, October 6, 2008

Ryan WAVES

I thought I would be able to update this blog more often. But, I have too much work recently. Anyway, I finally find some time to update something interesting. Last Sunday night, when we were leaving Gong Gong's house, Po Po, who was carrying the little explorer - Ryan Lee, asked him to wave byebye to Dian-jie-jie. To our surprise, he managed to raise his hand up high... haha. Though he did not really WAVE...we can see he has learnt something ! :) I think En En didn't do that at 8-half-months! :) Oh...yes, and our dear little one has 4 teeth now! Bite bite bite!!! :P

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master