Friday, September 5, 2008

Teacher Reyanne


Last night, Reyanne decided to conduct Maths lesson for her daddy. Pointing to a number book I bought for her, she said, "jiang (say) four". Being an obedient student, her daddy did as he was told. Reyanne was a teacher with very encouraging words, every time her daddy said the correct word, she would clap her hands very enthusiastically and praised her daddy, "VERY GOOD!" This reminded me that some time ago, after I picked her from her school, we had to walk past a wall with painted animals (her school). She pointed to the animals and said to me,"Say ostrich...say giraffe... say elephant". Being a co-operative student, I also did as I was told. Now...I am starting to wonder, will she follow my footsteps in future?


No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master