Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bedtime Stories


Reyanne always wants me to lie down beside her at night. I can only go off when she falls asleep. As usual, while we lie on bed, she will babble a lot, sometimes I would ask her about school, sometimes I would sing her songs. The night before, she suddenly sang this song which she learnt in school. It's so cute. She covered both her eyes and started singing "Where is En En? Where is En En?" (Do-Re-Mi-Do Do-Re-Mi-Do...forgot the title of that children's song), after this phrase, she pointed to her own cheeks and sang "Zai Zhe Bian Zai Zhe Bian". As she didn't know the lyrics of the 3rd phrase, she just mumbled "xcvxfsdfsdf En En...Ding Dong Bell Ding Dong Bell". Haha, this is the 1st time she sang a WHOLE song on her own. Then she would change the lyrics to "Where is Mummy? Where is Mummy?" and pointed to my cheeks and continued "Zai Zhe Bian Zai Zhe Bian".... I had a good time laughing at her cute acts.

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master