Monday, September 1, 2008

My 1st Entry



This is my very first entry to this blog created a few seconds ago. It is the September school holidays, that's why I am so 'free'. First of all, I should try to browse around and see how to attach pictures. That's the main purpose of this blog. To put up photos and videos of my two little ones. For friends who have not kept in touch with me for a long time, I have 2 kids now. Yes, 2! (no more...even with the 4-months maternity leave and more baby bonus..) Reyanne is now 2 years 3 months old, she is attending Childcare at Carpe Diem. Her younger brother who is now 7 and half months old, is quite a handful. But then, as he grows older and hopefully less active (fat hope right), I can have an easier time at night.

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master