Monday, August 20, 2012

Holiday

Today, we all woke up very very late. Papa woke up the earliest. Ryan woke up around 9 plus. Mummy woke up at 10 am but laze on bed for 15 minutes :P En en slept till almost 11 a.m. !!! :O

We all slept very late last night... because it was a holiday, papa allowed them to sleep late.. (I admit it was really too late... they slept at 2 plus last night)

Today, we brought them out for a treat at MacDonalds. Ryan's appetite was good. He finished his cheeseburger in his Happy Meal, ate 4 nuggets, and fries. He finished at least half of my Jasmine Green Tea on top of his own Ribena. In between that, he took a bite from Papa's Big Mac and a few mouths from my Mac Wings. Yeah.. plus that big bowl of rice for dinner, I could see his tummy slowly bulging... haha. :P

If only En could eat as much. She ate 4 nuggets, fries and her Ribena. She took a few sips of my green tea too. :P

While I was selecting a new frame for my spectacles, they played around in the shop with their new toy from Happy Meal. :)

After lunch, we visited our neighbour who had been their personal hairdresser since they were born.
Got to cut away a few inches of En's hair. It had been touching her waist! When I asked Aunty to cut shorter, she got a bit worried and asked me not to cut too short. Girls are girls.... vain pot. :p

Ryan had no issue with his hair. Just need to keep him STILL throughout the session. Luckily, as he grows older, he is able to behave better while sitting on that highchair. Hopefully I don't need to keep telling him not to move.

After their haircut, they requested to have water play. Ok, since it is a holiday. But I made them promise to do my work after playing.

En en managed to do 4 pages (I wanted her to do 8, but we needed to leave the house, so she had to do them when we came back). Ryan tried to bargain. He said , "Later (then do)." Sigh... luckily Mummy is firm enough to make him sit down and he did 3 pages (he promised 4 though).

I told them, they have to finish whatever is not done after we come back from dinner.

We went to Nai Nai's house earlier to let them have some fun. We bought Milo cake and Blueberry cheesecake as desserts for the kids ( actually Papa planned to have it for tea break, but it was too late... :P ) Papa was targeting the Ribena cake and Grape-flavoured cake initially. I bet he would want to get them in one or two week's time.

When they came home, bad mummy chased them into the room to complete the work before they sleep. :p They did not take any nap today, so when I came out from the bathroom, the two kiddos are fast asleep.

That's why I have time to finish my Music Rubrics and feedback on my supervisors, and now to post an entry before I go to bed!

School reopens tomorrow..... yawn*

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master