Saturday, August 25, 2012

Good Morning!

He chose that singlet. Alamak! Pink!

After a meal... pose for mummy!
Didi woke up at around half past 9. He asked me to take the book we read last night. I pulled myself out of bed to take the book for him. It was a relatively new book, so I placed it on the higher shelf. They liked the book because it has funny pictures. He could not read the words, but he liked to see the pictures. After flipping through the book, he went to the next room and brought his favourite box over. His box of toy cars / toy planes. How I wish he could just stick to the book longer!

Just woke up... ;p

And went back to laze, hugging mummy... :) 
I just love to be hugged and clinged on to by my kids. Which mummy doesn't ? Right? :)

Cheeky brother is already up.



 Homemade burgers.
 
He finished his burger !

 Not for her yet...
 
Boy's appetite was good. He finished the burger ( beef patty, lettuce and cheese) which is the same size as Papa's. He even drank his small bowl of mushroom soup, together with top layer of the burger.
 
The girl ate a chocolate ball for her breakfast, so she could not finish her burger. Only ate one layer of bread with the ham and lettuce. But I made her finish her mushroom soup.


No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master