Friday, August 24, 2012

 
Eating apples after their dinner today. :)
 
I just bathed the boy (2nd time after he came back from school). He was sooooo sweaty even after he had bathed at Granny's house at about 7p.m. It just doesn't feel right to let him go to bed with all that sweat. The kids are lying on the bed, getting ready to sleep. Having to wake the girl up in the morning to get ready for piano lesson can be challenging at times.
 
Tomorrow's plan will be to go Papa's office again, where I will do my work (hopefully without dozing off... and got my sleeping-pose taken by Papa sneakily just to laugh at me).
 
Last week, we also went to Papa's office. We had a good lunch (cheap too) at a hawker centre. The kids got to enjoy local food - Chai Tow Kuay. Papa's craving for Char Kuay Tiao was satisfied, coupled with his usual combo - Pineapple drink. I ate CKT too, after putting my guilt away, and worriedly stood on the weighing scale at night.
 
 
Taking a sip from Papa's drink. In actual fact, he just went round TRYING every drink, for MANY times.

Jie jie, as usual, the last to finish her food.

Papa's favourite Char Kuay Tiao stall, which seriously made him wonder if the Uncle would consider taking him as disciple, to pass on the skill of cooking Char Kuay Tiao.
 
Sound asleep on sofa in Papa's office.

Making their cage

This was usually what they entertained themselves with at Papa's office. Of course, this was when mummy did not force them to complete some written work.
 
Leftover from my 2-dollars Char Kuay Tiao... looked a bit wasteful, but I really could not eat those cockles.
 

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master