Saturday, March 21, 2009

Enen starts to open up more easily

Enen used to be very very shy. She would keep quiet whenever she sees a stranger, even when she sees us talking to these so-called 'strangers, sometimes nieghbours or friends or not-so-close relatives. Even in school, her teachers used to comment that she is very quiet, she doesn't even dare to sing or dance in class. (think even now she is also too shy about that) I guess she has my genes in this area :P But at home, she is totally different! She would talk almost non-stop, telling us this and that...asking questions...and so on. Her 'talk-button' would turn on automatically from the second we step out of her school. Her teachers were amazed to see her talk so much when she stepped out of school compound.

Now, her teachers say she would talk to them, tell them things and answer their questions. That's good to hear. Even during gatherings with friends, she would warm up more easily and start to play with and talk to adults.

Sometimes at home, she would even learn to use our tone when we 'scold' her.
"Mummy, 要乖乖的."
"Mummy, fold your arms, close your legs" ( what teachers told her in school)
There was once her papa playfully hit me. She became protective and angry with her daddy.
"可以打mummy吗?"
"say sorry mummy" (to her daddy)
Because sometimes we reprimand her by asking her questions first. Like, "Can you do this?"

She also likes to ask questions now.
Mummy, 这个是谁买的? (mummy买的)
mummy买的har
谢谢mummy!
There was once she finds it funny and keeps asking the same questions above in sequential order...and I think she repeated for...7 or 8 times...

Whenever I brush her teeth and change her clothes, she would ask
Mummy,去哪里?(sometimes to tease her, I would say '带你去Garang Guni lor')

Sometimes, she would ask me to keep certain things...
Mummy, 快点收这个,等一下弟弟来咬 (even when Didi is not at home, she would also say this)

Shopping = Taking Aeroplane
Some time ago, I was preparing to bring en en out. To get her full co-operation to get changed quickly (she will be very slow, or doesn't want the dress I pick for her or choose the colour of the rubberbands...), I ask her "do you want to go shopping?"
She looked at me happily and asked "我们要坐飞机啊?" (We flew to Bangkok to shop in December) I laughed and said, "没有没有,今天坐车"

Bangkok = Shopping
Her daddy needs to travel to Bangkok quiet frequently for work. During one of his trips, En en misses her daddy and asks 我的爸爸lei?
I told her 爸爸今天坐飞机去Bangkok.
She got so excited and asked 爸爸去shopping har?
没有,爸爸去Bangkok做工。

It was fun to hear what the little ones got to say.
I wonder what will happen when Ryan can also talk.

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master