Thursday, October 18, 2012

En's perseverance increased !

As I am typing, En is practising her new song in the room.  In the past, she would give up easily if she could not play correctly in a first few tries. I told her, practising piano takes time and patience and not to expect to get what you want immediately -- Need to spend time practising and practising...even after you think you are able to play it...still must continue practising.

Nowadays, I see her showing more perseverance while playing piano. I am so glad playing the piano teaches her a value.

Getting ready for her Primary One school life next year.
Got to think - how to look after her / find a place for her to wait for me if I cannot leave school yet....
Busy mummy next year.
I had to take more job of level co-ordinator next year somemore... means lot of admin work !
I don't like admin work!!!

Ok, I better stop, it is 5pm now.
Can play a bit more piano before I start cooking!

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master