Wednesday, October 24, 2012

24 Oct 2012

Giving the children a break now... means letting them play after bath and before sleep.
Before I went into the bathroom, they were doing work in the room, but when I came out from the bathroom, they were gone ! Hiding beside the bed...hmph..

Ok, let them rest for now since they have to go Berries tomorrow.
Tomorrow is my common marking day and I asked for permission to leave for 20 mins to send them. Hopefully no hiccups tomorrow (from Ryan), otherwise I will return to school later than expected, which is not very good.

Today I left school at about 5.30pm. Headed for the supermarket to get cabbage and old cucumber. Next, bought char siew from the chicken rice stall outside, needed them to fry rice. I wanted to cook in peace (without listening to complains about each other or crying etc), so I came home to cook dinner before fetching them.

Fried the rice and cooked old cucumber soup before I walked to pick them at 6.50 p.m. Once we reached home, I asked En en to go and bathe since I still need to cook a bit. She eats very slowly, so I have to get her to bathe before having dinner, and since she can bathe on her own, I can continue cooking. When she comes out, dinner is ready.

Ryan usually finishes dinner faster, so I can bathe him once I am done. I am always the last one to bathe... that's the life of mummy.
My Char Siew Fried Rice with Cabbage, Eggs and Prawns

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master