Friday, December 17, 2010

Lazy Morning

Papa went out to work in the morning. I sent the 2 kids to the centre so that I could rest and do a bit of cleaning. I cleared up my letters (since June) while watching my Jap DVD... haa. But then the new system didn't like my DVD that much and it hanged twice. So I decided not to risk having my beloved DVD getting spoilt.

When I asked En what she wanted for dinner, she wanted the Soba salad. OMG! AGAIN?
But then, it is one of the easiest dish ever...and since they like it... I guess I will cook it for dinner tonight.

Little Mr Lee is having fun with his puzzles lately. Having played 9-piece puzzles, he went on to play with En's 16-pieces puzzles. Most of the time, he was able to complete them. :)

The night before, when I was about to put them to bed, the 2 kids kept talking and playing, laughing at almost everything the sibling said or did. Mummy gave up getting them to quiet down and close their eyes. Then, Papa joined in, acting silly and making funny faces....
Dear all, it is almost 12 midnight, it is time to sleep... not to play....

Short entry today because I am about to pick them up after buying my lunch. I am tired of the food out there...didn't know what to eat... :(

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master