Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fun with Muzy

It was another day alone at home. I did not arrange meet-ups with my friends this holidays. I wanted to concentrate on tidying up the whole house. Of couse, who says you cannot get distracted at home ?? So, here I am, glued to the PC (again).

I had lots of fun playing around with muzy app which is free online. I even planned to print out the pictures so that I could laminate and give them to my mother-in-law tonight. However, the printer ran out of certain ink.. argh

Knowing my hubby, I wonder how long will it take to replenish the ink for our printer at home. I could not buy from nearby bookshops because he said those are too expensive and I would be WASTING money if I buy from them. So ? Got to wait for him to buy ink cartridges from the best deals which he knows.

Here are some of the collages I created while playing with the app. I love the app absolutely !








No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master