Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kisses from the other man

Oops... who is that man ? None other than little Mr Lee... haha..who else could it be ? :P

Ryan started this new 'way' of kissing mummy few days ago. A series of kisses...in a particular order : right cheek-left cheek-mouth-nose-right eye-left eye... Haha... My little boy gently planted these kisses on mummy...and I couldn't get enough of them.. :)
Boy, make sure you don't go around doing this to other girls in future... haha.

Little Reyanne also melted my heart with her little thoughts.
Recently, Reyanne is fascinated with the Disney clips I downloaded from YouTube for her.
I let her watch Aladdin's Song 'A Whole New Whole' and Little Mermaid's 'Part of the World'. She liked the 'Whole New World' and after listening to it for 2 or 3 days, she started to sing a bit... :) Just now, while putting her to bed, as usual we always have our bedtime chat. She liked the part where the bird in the video got a shock when it saw the couple flying in the sky and asked me why. I told her it was shocked because usually you don't see people 'flying' in the sky. Having been inspired by the Habits of Mind Conference which mentioned 'Thinking Creatively' as one of the habits, I asked her "Where would you want to fly if you have the magic carpet?" She said " I don't want. I want to stay with mummy. I am afraid mummy will disappear." *Melt*

Though some parents like their children to 'grow-up-quickly-and-be-independent', I do not. Yes, I want them to be independent, but for now, I still enjoy them clinging to me. Sometimes, Ryan would tell En en "MY mummy" to show his 'ownership'. Haa.. yes of course Reyanne will complain to me about this. :p

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master