Thursday, April 1, 2010

1st Entry in 2010

This is my first official entry in 2010. Oh my goodness... was I so busy that I forgot about this blog? But I added En en's Video clips.. :P Ok...not so bad.

It is 2 April today, a holiday for us - Good Friday!

En en has learnt 7 Tang Poems in school. I am amazed with her memory. It was fun listening to her as well. :) Few days ago, En en suddenly commented, " I didn't see Papa and Mummy get married. I want to see lei." She made the same comment about Gonggong and Popo's marriage as well. Haha... where did she learnt the word 'Jie Hun' in the first place?

Ryan has been very active, he had just recovered from HFMD the week before. Lucky for him or for us, I think it was considered mild. He wasn't crying from discomfort or pain, but maybe the itching irritated him. We were trying hard to prevent him from scratching too much.

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master