Sunday, May 10, 2009

Reyanne...vain ?

Already 1 hour past Mother's Day...well we just returned from Cousin's wedding, so can't be in time. :)

Reyanne is a vain girl. ( my fault ?? :P)
She has been choosing her own dresses, shoes to match, which colour hairclips to match with her clothes, and even socks (whether the socks will be seen if she is wearing that pair of boots)
Sometimes, when we are not in a hurry, I will try to find something to suit her preference for the day. But when we are in a rush, I get frustrated easily. When she doesn't want to wear the clothes I pick, (and if I decide to shorten the time for her to make decision), I would only give her two choices. I would be firm and said it's either this or that...if not no more! It works all the time.

Once, she suddenly picked a pair of sandals that she seldom wears. Didn't really ask her the reason...but it's Papa who said, "Oh... there are fish on the sandals, so can match the fish-shape hairclip she chose that day." (Mummy just rolled her eyes)

We bought this pair of white boots for her sometime ago. Her feet have grown bigger, so I think it's time to wear that pair of boots. She wore a pair of lacy socks which are above ankles that day, so the lace could be seen - pretty. Few days later, I pick another pair of socks without lace , and a bit shorter than the lacy pair. After putting on her boots, she told me,"Mummy, this pair of socks...cannot see...want to change." (Ok...fine...change)

Not only once, she told me, "Mummy, 我要好漂亮的衣服。”
Mummy can only answer, "Mummy 给你穿的都很漂亮的啦。”

Girls are girls.... will want to follow what mummy does.
She wants to apply the hair moisturiser / hair cream I use.
She likes to hold the lipstick I put on the dressing table.
Once, (longgg ago) she could play with a small box of jewellery (shiny stones) for more than half an hour without losing concentration / without disturbing us...

Today, she saw me putting make up and curling eye-lashes.
She kept staring at me and kept asking "Mummy, 你在做什么?”
She wanted to apply my eye shadow..I said little kids no need to apply.
After I finish my make-up, she was so cute...she said, "Mummy, 你很漂亮,快点给爸爸看。”
(er... you mean... when Mummy doesn't put on make-up....Mummy is ugly ???)

Her favourite colours are pink (for clothes) and green (for sweets).
Once she commented my black T-shirt is not nice...so I ask her what colour is nice.
To her, green is 好漂亮 and pink is cute. (yeah... she likes pink...just like me)

1 comment:

Chris Yee said...

When is Baby Chloe's turn?????

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master