Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Bangkok Trip 2009

Riding on Papa's shoulders...

Ryan also likes it...

En en and Mummy @ Fuji Japanese Restaurant


Papa copycat, followed Ryan's new favourite pose.



This is my latest pose.


The pose is so popular that En en also did it.


Wow...sweet drink...and Winnie the Pooh plate.


I am a big boy, I want to eat on my own. (even though I make a mess)


En en was happy watching the fountain.


The 2 siblings took a photo with the fountain as their background.
But the boy was already quite tired.


My signature pose...


This is my precious moment milk bottle cap...

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master