Thursday, September 3, 2009

What a 3-year-old girl would say...

It has been one whole month... and I had been so busy that I didn't update my blog ! Gomenasai!
It's last day of Term 3...will be going to school for a few hours later...so I thought I could come here and leave a note...

Nowadays, I always like to 'chit-chat' with Enen...
It always seems so funny to hear what she answers... :P

Roy was away in Bangkok few days ago... that night, there were only the 2 kids and myself. After all of us had taken our baths... we sat down on the mattress...hang around till it's time for them to sleep.

En took a comb and came over...she asked if she could comb my hair.
Fearing that she would be 'rough' (kids don't know how to control ma...), I said, "ok... but you got to be gentle..." Happily, she started her 'hair-styling' practice.

As I speak to her in Mandarin... I would try to type in Chinese our actual conversation... :P (*sweat*)

妈咪:你很大力。。。
恩:要大力才好。(once, she said I tied her hair too tight...but I told her...must be a bit tight...then it will look neat and nice...so I guess that's why she thought '大力才好)

妈咪:你梳好了吗?
恩:还没有 (过了一回)
  妈咪,我跟你梳,就美美了。
  然后,你睡觉,就乱了。
(she even emphasized that LUAN le, with exaggerated tone and action)

妈咪:恩,你很忙啊?
恩:嗯,我很忙。

妈咪:你在忙什么?
恩:我在忙你的头发。。。
---------------------------------
妈咪:今天在学校有没有乖乖?
恩:有。
妈咪:你说要给朋友糖糖,有没有给?
恩:没有
妈咪:为什么?
恩:我在忙Ariel不要哭 (she meant..she was busy telling Ariel not to cry)
妈咪:为什么Ariel哭?
恩:"Hor Yi" (所以)玲欣打她 (she meant 'because'...but she can't say as Suo Yi.. anyway wrong usage...)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

妈咪:谁要喝nen nen?(milk)
爸爸:我! (daddy likes to tease her... because she really likes milk)
恩:不是!不是!你是大人了,大人没有喝nen nen的。只有小人可以喝的。
(mummy and daddy couldn't stop laughing... she meant XIAO HAI...but dunno why she said XIAO REN that night)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once, I just bathed Ryan and put him on the bed to dry and dress him. En was beside us.

恩:妈咪,弟弟有尾巴hor... 
(mummy nearly fainted... if you could guess what she was refering to as the 'tail' ...)

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master