Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reyanne's Modelling Day


I am one who doesn't mind second-hand clothes for my kids. Thanks to my mother-in-law's good friends, who have grand-daughters who have grown up, I always receive bags of clothes for En en. That night, my mother-in-law asked En en to try a few dresses and some traditional 'Du Dou'. (those things that women wore underneath their clothes in the past) She looked quite cute..haha. She wasn't that willing to put them on initially. Then, came the food-as-reward strategy of my mother-in-law... *sigh* So, there she was , in her 'new' clothes.

Among the bag of clothes, was a pretty pink dress which was too small for En en. I thought it would be fun to let the boy wear it. Haha...yes, the little kid in pink dress is none other than my boy, Ryan. :P

No comments:

En's K2 and Ryan's N1 Item

Ryan @ 2010 Concert

Reyanne @ 2010 Concert

>

Ryan

Reyanne - Tang Poem 1

En en - Tang Poem 2

Ryan's way of saying Thank you

Tasty Toes 3-10-2009

My Little Taiji Master